Search

Custom Search

Results

Monday, April 18, 2011

Reading this never fails to make my heart warm =)

My Husband's First Attempt at Blogging (As lifted from my multiply account post on the 25th Jan 2008)

let me share to you my husband's first attempt at blogging. he wrote this entry on the 22nd of january 2008 and posted it on his friendster blog account. i was in awe and almost in tears after reading it. looks like it was not that bad for his first try at blogging.

let me guys have it reposted here in my multiply account (with his permission of course) for it makes me proud as his wife to let everyone know not only about his writing prowess (looks like he's going to give his sister a run for her own money) but also of the kind of husband he has been to me.

Indeed I am blessed to have him in my life. I am forever thankful to God for he has brought us together us together in his planned manner and time. He heard and listened to what my heart is yearning for.... "that is to find someone who could love me in the same manner as my dad loved and is continually loving my mom.

I definitely got more than i wished for.

_________________________________________
You've found treasure when you found a wife

As the saying goes “You’ve found treasure when you found a wife”

But how in the world would you know if you found the “one” you will spend the rest of your life with in the first place

The fact is, it’s never been easy to find the “right one”, it’s complicated but we need to start somewhere…..

Forget about those sweet little things and petty LQs you used to have during that “sweetheart stage”. Because after the wedding, it’s a different world out there....different in the sense that you will get to know each other more and much deeper......and I mean much deeper.... as you will uncover those skeleton in her closet and dug bodies more than the holocaust....It’s the best and the worst of her

You will experience those things that you’re not expecting her to do....be it good or horrible things

Still thinking she’s the treasure?

Back in my college years, I always hear my Comm III instructor quoting “chivalry is dead” and I am always the first one to object in the class because I firmly believe that women deserves unsurpassed respect and treatment (kahit ganito ako, ganito na talaga eh).In short ayoko ng babaeng pinapaiyak at pinapahirapan! And i tried to prove HER wrong in my own little ways. One time, I offered my bus seat to a fellow student (i think she’s also from UP) not because she’s charming but because she’s the only person standing and she’s right next to my seat. You know what she said to me: “Kaya kong tumayo!” and then gave me that dagger stare. Whoa! Talking about violent reaction, But that didn’t stop me because most of the time “they” positively appreciate such gestures.

It’s actually rewarding when you do such things ....even if they are strangers

But I never thought how rewarding it was when it comes to your wife

How exited I was to see her reaction when she was about to taste what I’ve cooked for dinner

On how happy I am when she noticed that I’ve done a “room service deluxe” to our small nest

On how firm I am to stop her when she wants to iron my clothes especially the “pambahays”

Or how I will ask her to rest and relax while I do the laundry....

I never thought how fulfilled and satisfied I would be to make her smile each morning and to make her feel she’s a princess in my own personal dreamland

It’s a pretty common sight and I’ve heard this statement a lot already from men of all walks of life “A lalake dapat ang laging nasusunod, and babae dapat lagi ka lang pagsisilbihan... ano ka “ander”, etc?!?”

If you want someone to serve you that way, go get yourself a maid instead of a wife and continue with your miserable life (Still thinking that you are the man?! ...sorry there is no cure for a low-life scumbag such as you)

I just can’t put into words how blessed I am to have her in my life and how good she was to me

How she loved and accepted me despite of being my self

For being my best friend and my fortress

And she ought to have all the love and care in the world

So, I’ve came up with two very simple reasons why I do those things that I am doing for my wife, first because I am happy doing so...

And secondly and perhaps the more significant reason is....she just deserves it.

So who says you can determine in any way that the girl in front of you is the treasure you’ve been looking for all your life.... well you can’t... not in a million years

And I don’t think you will........not until you finally got married and live under the same roof

As for me, I’ve found mine... maybe I just got lucky..... She’s exceptional and rare......that is why she’s precious and dear.........that is why she’s called treasure


Forgive my syntax, sentence structure and English...... I am an engineer



Make Money Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment